Admission lapel pins allow access to the festival for all days (June 7- 15 2013) except for the Bessie Smith Strut on June 10.
One night wristbands are available at the entry gates for only $26 each.
Admission pins purchased on or after June 7th are $45 each at the gates only.
Pines ordered online from June 1st to June 6th must be picked up at will call at the main gate (2nd & Chestnut) across from the IMAX Theater beginning on June 7th.
Corporate Pin Program
The 2013 Corporate Pin Program is underway. Pin orders of 100 or more can be placed until the last business day in March 2013. For questions mail email@example.com or call 423-756-2211.
General Admission Pins
Your general admission pin is good for all days of the festival.
Special thanks to Kangaroo Express Stores, the Official 2013 Riverbend Festival Admission Outlet. Use the store locator link ( Find a Kangaroo Express Near You ) to find the store near you!
Children 10 years old and under are admitted free.
Star Seating is available for $20 and must be accompanied by an admission pin.
Star Seating is located in front of the Main Stage and offers a fantastic view of the artist. No need to bring a chair, you will have your very own assigned seat for the evening.
Experience Chattanooga’s Riverbend festival in a whole new way at Club Hunter!
Club Hunter offers exclusive access to the Hunter Museum of American Art during the two Riverbend weekends: Friday, June 7; Saturday, June 8; Sunday, June 9; Friday, June 14 and Saturday, June 15 from 6:30 to 11:30 p.m. On these days, Club Hunter members will enjoy food by Events With Taste, a cash bar, a live video and sound feed from the Bud Light® and Coca-Cola® Stage and use of the Hunter’s air-conditioned facilities. In addition, Club Hunter members receive exclusive, reserved seating on the Hunter Terrace for the festival’s fireworks finale Saturday, June 15.
Each Club Hunter Membership includes:
- A Riverbend pin
- Access to the Hunter during the festival’s four weekend nights (June 7,8, and 14,15). Club Hunter Members will be allowed to come and go between Riverbend and the Museum.
- For those who aren’t members of the Hunter Musuem, the non-member Club Hunter price includes an E-membership to the Museum good for free admission to the Hunter for a year, invitations to members-only events and other benefits.
Club Hunter Pricing:
$125 per person for Hunter Museum members
$150 per person for non-members
Club Hunter + Parking:
This option includes a guaranteed parking spot in the Hunter Museum’s lot during the entire Riverbend festival. A limited number available on a first-come, first-served basis.
$175 per person for Hunter Museum members
$200 per person for non-members
Purchase your Club Hunter membership or for more information call 423.267.0968
- Access to cash bar (cocktails available only in VIP areas)
- Access to private portable restrooms
- Complimentary VIP parking pass (1 per membership)
- Preferred viewing area on Pier
- Discounts on Riverbend Festival Merchandise